Thursday 24 March 2016

MAKING OF: DPS


For the article on my double page spread I have used the size 7.2 for the font size, in order for my readers to be able to read the article. I have also chosen the font "Class A Regular" which I had downloaded from Dafont.


I have chosen this font because I feel like this meets an indie pop magazine text convention as it does not look too bold or too simple and is also readable to my target audience. Therefore, fitting the criteria perfectly. 

I created a box using the rectangle tool as a background for my text in order for it to stand out. I used the opacity option to lighten the white box in order for the white text to stand out and also contrast with what the model is wearing.

Furthermore, in order to align the text, I used the grid method on Photoshop as a guidance so that the text can stay within the column style that I have followed, having recently researching double page spread conventions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment