Wednesday 2 December 2015

PREPARATION FOR PHOTOSHOOT


In preparation for my photoshoot, I have chosen a selection of outfits for my model that will best fit the indie fashion criteria. Typically, the indie fashion consists of dark colours but to make it more vibrant it also consists of bright colours so that there is a balance between dark and bright colours. But, when choosing what colours to use, the most popular colours are the lighter tones like, red, blue, pink and yellow etc.

For my photoshoot I decided to go full on with the makeup on my model as I wanted to go big and bold on the eyes and the lips. I decided to do so as the indie fashion criteria usually are composed with very daring make up products which are very vivid and eye catching. 

Therefore, I mostly chose dark colours like black and dark grey jeans; but also a mix of brighter colours such as the red shirt so that they can contrast one another and as well as any of the backgrounds of the places and locations that I will be taking my photos in. 

I will also be using the Canon EOS 600D camera to take my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment