Friday 9 October 2015

PHOTOSHOOT FOR SCHOOL MAGAZINE











The process of making my school magazine consisted of me carrying out a photoshoot of students at Haggerston Sixth Form. This will help me broaden my ideas on what my main image should be for my front cover as well as choosing 2/3 images for my contents page. Adding to that, I took pictures of the students in different locations in the school so that I have a range of pictures in different places with different models/students. Most of the time, I took pictures where there is very bright and vibrant colours in the school, for example the red stair case which contrasted with the dark colours that the model is wearing. This will help me when deciding on my colour scheme for the school magazine cover and contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment