Friday 23 October 2015

RESEARCH: MUSIC MAGAZINES


























As part of my research I have created a mood board consisting a vast majority of magazine covers, with different types of music genres. For example, I researched the Pop genre, Rock genre, R&B genre, Indie Pop genre and many more. Whilst researching, I also found out how they all differ from one another as different magazines portray a range of artists and what aspects may feature in the magazine. I also found the different colour schemes amongst the magazine covers as some, for example a rock music genre had mostly a dark colour scheme where the magazine editors have use black, red, maroon on their front cover. On the other hand, we have the Pop music genre where they consist of bright and vibrant colours and different contents. This mood board will help with my ideas on what genre I would like to look at when creating my magazine. Adding to that, it will help broaden my knowledge on how I would like my final magazine to look like as I can also gather ideas from other magazines and expand on it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete